Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Cancelled Sailings - Northern Adventure - Prince Rupert - Skidegate - April 24-29, 2022 - View details
- Temporary Langdale Terminal Berth Closure for Maintenance April 25 - 28, 2022 - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - June 22 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Trip planning made easy
Find out where and when to check-in, what you can carry on board and more.
Driving on board
What you need to know about travelling on our ferries with a vehicle.
Your small pets, including dogs, cats, birds and more, are welcome on our ferries and ride for free.
Find out everything you need to know about travelling with livestock on BC Ferries.
Credit: Brian Jackson
Take advantage of our secure check-in baggage services - available for foot passengers on select routes.
See what goods are classified as dangerous, and learn how to declare them before you travel.
Dining and shopping on board select sailings
Enjoy a spectacular waterfront dining experience and a menu of internationally inspired choices.
Relax and enjoy our quiet lounge with light snacks and freshly brewed Starbucks® coffee and tea.
A unique, west-coast inspired shopping experience featuring clothing, jewelry, giftware and more.