Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Cancelled Sailings - Northern Adventure - Prince Rupert - Skidegate - April 24-29, 2022 - View details
- Temporary Langdale Terminal Berth Closure for Maintenance April 25 - 28, 2022 - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - June 22 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Service notice - Service Adjustments - January 28 - June 22, 2022
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2022
Updated on April 9, 2022:
Please be advised that due to the expected crewing challenges in the months ahead, and in an effort to provide reliable ferry service, the service adjustments implemented on January 28, 2022, have been extended until June 22, 2022, on the Horseshoe Bay – Langdale, Horseshoe Bay – Departure Bay, and Earls Cove – Saltery Bay routes.
These changes in schedule are reflected in our online posted schedules.
Our Customer Service Centre will contact customers with bookings on impacted sailings to let them know if we have space available to fit them on an alternate sailing later in the day, or if their booking must be cancelled. In the case of a cancellation, we will refund fees and/or fares. Click here for more information about bookings on cancelled sailings.
We apologize for any inconvenience these service revisions may cause you and appreciate your ongoing patience.
Our goal is to inform our customers as early as possible of any changes to our scheduled sailings. We recommend that for the most up-to-date sailing and departure information, our customers also follow @BCFerries on Twitter, visit our Current Conditions webpage at www.bcferries.com or call us toll free at 1-888-223-3779.