Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Cancelled Sailings - Northern Adventure - Prince Rupert - Skidegate - April 24-29, 2022 - View details
- Temporary Langdale Terminal Berth Closure for Maintenance April 25 - 28, 2022 - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - June 22 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Sunshine Coast (Langdale)
Langdale terminal is located on the Sunshine Coast and is a 10 minute drive from the community of Gibsons. The terminal provides service to Horseshoe Bay (Vancouver) as well as a foot passenger service to Gambier Island & Keats Island. During the summer, there is a Marketplace on-site with food and shopping options.
With a reservation – Arrive at the terminal 30 to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Your booking will not be honoured and travel will be based on your order of arrival at the terminal if you arrive before booking check-in has opened, or after booking check-in has closed.
- Booking check-in for foot passenger groups and vehicles opens 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Booking check-in for foot passenger groups and vehicles closes 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Without a reservation – Travel is based on your order of arrival at the terminal.
- Ticket sales and check-in close 5 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing departure for foot passengers and vehicles.
- Accessible washroom
- Accessible parking
- Wheelchairs available for boarding
- Boarding assistance available
If you lost an item while travelling with us, you can:
- Report your lost item to the customer service desk at the terminal.
- Call 604-886-2242 Ext. 4
Parking at Langdale terminal is operated and managed by Robbins Parking.
Capacity: 347 spaces
Short term: 60
Long term: 287
Payment options: HONK App (licence plate number required), Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Up to 30 minutes is free
- $3.25 for up to 16 hours out of 24 (commuter special)
- $6.50 for 24 hours
- $75 for a monthly pass (buy at meter and use your licence plate number)
- $600 for annual pass, residents of Gambier Island or Keats Island only (buy at terminal office)
- Onsite parking meters
- Stall number required to pay for long-term parking.
- If paying by credit card, enter your mobile phone number to receive a text notifying you that your parking is about to expire. You can then follow the text instructions to extend your parking up to 24 hours.
All Coast Towing: 604-886-7280