Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Cancelled Sailings - Northern Adventure - Prince Rupert - Skidegate - April 24-29, 2022 - View details
- Temporary Langdale Terminal Berth Closure for Maintenance April 25 - 28, 2022 - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - June 22 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - June 22 2022
Issued on March 25, 2022:
Please be advised that due to the expected crewing challenges in the months ahead, and in an effort to provide reliable ferry service, the service adjustments implemented on January 28, 2022, have been extended until June 22, 2022, on the Horseshoe Bay – Langdale, Horseshoe Bay – Departure Bay, and Earls Cove – Saltery Bay routes.
These changes in schedule are reflected in our online posted schedules.
Customers with affected bookings will have their bookings moved to the new departure time. Our team is working hard to process these schedule changes and is contacting customers chronologically as quickly as we are able. Customers with affected bookings who would like to change or rebook should contact our Customer Service Centre for assistance by calling us at 1-888-223-3779 ext. 0.
We apologize for any inconvenience these service revisions may cause you and appreciate your ongoing patience.
Our goal is to inform our customers as early as possible of any changes to our scheduled sailings. We recommend that for the most up-to-date sailing and departure information, our customers also follow @BCFerries on Twitter, visit our Current Conditions webpage at www.bcferries.com or call us toll free at 1-888-223-3779.