Travel advisory: Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.View ×
- All Routes Status - View details
- Cancelled Sailings - Northern Adventure - Prince Rupert - Skidegate - April 24-29, 2022 - View details
- Temporary Langdale Terminal Berth Closure for Maintenance April 25 - 28, 2022 - View details
- Alternate Service - Northern Sea Wolf Refit - April 4 - May 18, 2022 - View details
- Service Adjustments - Horseshoe Bay - Departure Bay, Horseshoe Bay - Langdale & Earls Cove to Saltery Bay - January 28 - June 22 2022 - View details
- Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal - View details
Parkade Closure - Horseshoe Bay Terminal
Update 12:20 pm, March 18:
Please be advised that the parkade at Horseshoe Bay terminal is currently not accessible due to safety concerns. On January 2, a minor rock slide spilled into the parkade at Horseshoe Bay. Safety is our highest priority and the parkade has been closed until repairs can be completed - the target date for completion is May 19.
The terminal remains open, and customer parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the ticketing and administration building.
Contractors have made temporary repairs and completed rock scaling in the vicinity. The next phase of the repair plan is rock removal and structural repairs. Customers and neighbours can expect added noise associated with the repairs. Noise will be limited to daylight hours.
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience experienced as a result of the parkade closure and subsequent repairs. Further updates will be provided when available.
To check parking availability at Horseshoe Bay, please visit our Current Conditions webpage.